Tuesday, February 19, 2008

She Peaked!

That's right, folks, according to our trusty Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor, Trina's LH peaked today. Sometime over the next 24-48hrs she will ovulate. Apparently being on birth control pills for that last year has not, in fact, upset her womanly balance. We were so worried that it would take 2-3 cycles (as it sometimes does) before she would begin to ovulate again after getting off "the pill". So, with our new found knowlegde and downright giddiness, we promptly called someone we've fondly dubbed "the sperm lady". This is the woman in our doctor's office that coordinates sperm ordering, shipping, storing and such. Unfortunately we had to leave a message, but even that didn't darken our mood. We now eagerly await a return call so we can get this show on the road. Being the lovable pessimist that I am, it HAS occured to me that everything is going a little too smoothly and that's ok. I'll just be here, smiling like a fool, waiting for the other shoe to drop. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am SO SO EXCITED for you two! AHHH! YAY! Have you ordered your little spermies yet? I thought you had but now I'm not sure.