Sunday, March 23, 2008

Calm, Cool & Collected

I'm REALLY not a patient person so I expected these 2 weeks to drag on. I thought that as soon as we left the doctor's office I'd be dying to know if it "took". I generally replay things in my head over and over and "what if" myself half to death. I'm calm. I can't really explain it. It's sort of surreal. I know we did everything in our power to make this work. Trina's been on prenatal vitamins for months, we upped her protein last month, we suffered through the Clomid, we've charted and tested religiously. On the "medical side" the doc said our motile sperm count was very high, we inseminated on our peak day, Trina's temp went up the next day and it's stayed up since then. I can't say I'm overly confident that we are pregnant, though I'd like to think we are. It's more the feeling that if we are pregnant then that's awesome and if we aren't then it just wasn't meant to be. I'm feeling very zen about the whole thing. That being said, I reserve the right to freak out at any point. :)

1 comment:

Stacey said...

so happy for you.... fingers crossed hey!! I feel like AF is coming (due saturday), so feel sad... but I wont lose hope just yet....good luck!!! I so hope it works for you!