Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's all fun & games til you end up under the hammock...

Today marks the 7th day after insem so we decided to start the belly pictures. I know that may seem odd since we don't even know if we're pregnant. I just figured, what the hell, may as well take them. The worst that can happen is they become our "before" pictures. :) Trina wanted to take them out on her hammock. She is in love with this thing. She lays out there and reads, talks on the phone or just relaxes at least once every day. Sometimes after work I'll hear her pull into the driveway and I'll wait for her to open the door and come in. Instead she'll make it to the patio, drop her bag, kick off her shoes and flop into the hammock. It's her zen.


On a side note, this is why pregnant women shouldn't play around on hammocks...



Now that could not have been good for the baby. Notice how I kept taking pictures instead of helping her up? Classic. :) Not sure how long it'll take to live this one down. Surely posting it on the web for all to see will help my case.

8 comments:

jessie said...

Um, I think it's hilarious that you kept taking pictures! HAHA :)

good luck to you both!

Stacey said...

thats great!!! hahaha, love it... and would love a place like that to chill out!!! esp now.... AF has stil not showed, but I am, sure it will over the weekend, cramps cramps cramps.... damn it!

Kim aka Mommy said...

Oopsy? :o)

Amy said...

Spencer thinks you are having a boy. I guess that means you are pregnant.

Robbie said...

Spencer is so precious. I could just squeeze him. :)

Stacey said...

thanks again for ur support.... still no AF, and no cramps... so I guess tomorrow is the day...
I would wait on the tests, false negatives are high at this point, and it really messes with your mind... even just wait another day or two if you can... saying that, some people do get BFP this early.. maybe u will be a lucky one.. xx

my cowgirl alter-ego said...

Keep taking the pictures. We all have to suffer for art.

Unknown said...

HA HA HA! Man I about died! Trina makes the cutest faces in the whole world when she is doing that silly giggle of hers! :)