Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fertile Earth

At our BFN OB appt last Thurs, our doc said that everything looks great. Her charts are amazing and her ovaries are not showing any signs of wear and tear due to meds. The fact that she DID manage to get pregnant the first time rules out most hormaonal and structural defects. He didn't think that we had reached a point where more than our normal Cl0mid was needed. Apparently we're supposed to just "be patient". That is SO not my style, I'm a doer. Now that BFN #5 is behind us, we're trying not to dwell on the past, but instead to just focus on the currrent cycle. This go-round we've added 2 additional natural fertility boosters. She's started drinking FertiliTe@ and eating an ounce of dried goji berries everyday. This is mostly satisfying my urge to "do" more. Hopefully this is our cycle, if not, I'm determined to pick myself up, dust myself off and move forward. Wish us luck.

8 comments:

Keri said...

Great attitude. It will happen - hopefully this is the time!
xo.

C and V said...

Sending positive thoughts your way!

Jen said...

Way to stay so positive, as that is half the battle. I am definately sending positive vibes your way.

Anonymous said...

Sending you oodles of luck!

This Mom said...

Best of luck to you both!

Dani Magestro said...

We've got our fingers crossed for you!!!! hugs and its great to be positive. It helps!

welcome2ourworld said...

The cycle my wife started drinking this fertile-tea she became pregnant. So...good luck to you :)

KraftyKay said...

I can only imagine how difficult this journey must be for both of you. I admire your attitude and wish you the best of luck!