Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Sad Day

Today is the one year anniversary of our miscarriage. Somehow it seems like just yesterday and an eternity ago at the same time. I feel like I should say something profound, impart some great wisdom I've gleaned from all of this, but for the life of me I don't know what it is. The best I can do is to say that the pain is still there, but it isn't as sharp, it doesn't cut as deeply as it once did. I guess that's the best that anyone can hope for. To live through a great personal tragedy and to keep moving forward while still acknowledging the importance of your past.

7 comments:

jessie said...

Thinking of you both today. So sorry.

Jen said...

So sorry. I cannot even imagine and as you basically said, there are no words.

Dani Magestro said...

hugs to you both. xo

Crayonboxes said...

I am so sorry.. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, I'm sure it was even harder coming right on the heels of another bfn as well. Thinking of you.

2momswithaplan said...

A very hard day indeed! I'm thinking of you both!

Meredith said...

You are amazing and strong women. My thoughts are with you.